The control system of the chip preparation line is automated complex for automatic control of bunkers, carriers, conveyors, shredders, sorting machines and dampers.
The line works as follows:
1) chips are loaded into the bunker No.1 (large bunker);
2) by moving along the carrier at a certain speed (depending on the quality) and passing through the looseners, the chips get to the conveyor;
3) through the conveyor chain, the chip enters the sorting machine (screen);
4) sorting machine (screen) directs the chips to 2 conveyors;
– good quality chips come to the conveyor chain, which transports it to the dampers;
– poor quality chips come to the conveyor, which transports it to the bunker No.2 (small bunker);
– good quality chips after reaching dampers and their opening (regulated by the operator) are filled into the bunker for further loading in the dryer;
– poor quality chips by moving with the carrier at certain speed (depending on the quality) and passing through the looseners come to the conveyor. This conveyor delivers chips to the crushing equipment;
– when crushing poor quality chips, the crushing equipment makes it suitable for further production of pellets;
– after crushing the chips are loaded on the conveyor, which carries it to bunker No.1 (large bunker).
The automation system is realized on the basis of Siemens, Solcon, Beijer production.
Main components of the system:
1) controller Siemens Simatic S7-1200 (CPU1214C) with set of inputs and outputs;
2) graphic panel Beijer T7A;
– Siemens TIA programming;
– Beijer IX Developer 2.0 visualisation
It is possible to access software using VPN Connection remotely. It allows to analyse software and make changes in it in a timely manner.